little blackfoot memorial

little blackfoot memorial
memorial marker

Thursday 21 April 2011

hey, sorry i haven't been posting for a while, we didn't have any internet acess while we we're staying in Disneyland. Anyway on the first day we went to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, which is the worlds largest wave pool, and then on the second day we went to Animal Kingdom and rode the Expedition Everest. one the third day we went to Magic Kingdom, my dad wasn't feeling to well then so he didn't go he just staying back and it was my mom, little sis, and me. On the last day of Disney we went to Blizzard Beach ad i got a nasty sun burn. :( Today we went to Universal Studios And went into the Harry Potter theme park; I bought myself a wand because I love the books and movies so much, btw we stood in a line up for Harry Potter for almost 2 hours, it took FOR-E-VER!! but all in all we are having a good time so far tomorrow we get to relax and a little more driving, all I really want to do is relax on a beach. :) I will hopefully write soon bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment